Friday, December 6, 2013

Reiki Home Study Courses

We have provided Reiki classes and attunements to hundreds of students since 1999. We are happy to now offer Reiki home study courses with the same quality of service our students have come to expect. These low cost courses include course material, distant attunement, and certification. Total cost for Reiki 1 is only $49.

 

Reiki Training is available for all levels including Reiki Master.

 

Please visit website for more info.




Learn to become an ordained minister with the New Universal Church. http://newuniversalchurch.org/ordination.htm

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. usui tibetan reiki

    ReplyDelete